The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will likely make a "substantial contribution" to their security bill once they step back as senior British royals.
Earlier this week it was revealed that Prince Harry and Meghan would be stepping down from their royal duties, and in a detail of their plans on their Sussex Royal website, it was claimed that whilst they would no longer be receiving their Sovereign Grant income - which comes from the money the Queen gets from taxpayers each year - their security would still be funded by taxes.
However, it has now been reported the pair will be making some contribution to their security costs, although the exact amount will be decided in a future "agreement".
Currently, it is believed that the cost of security for Harry and Meghan - which is met by Scotland Yard's Royalty and Specialist Protection Command - is around £600,000.
The couple are also set to become "financially independent", and earn revenue through commercial deals and charity work.
Sussexroyal.com noted that the couple "value the ability to earn a professional income, which in the current structure they are prohibited from doing" - although they will still continue to base themselves at Frogmore Cottage with the Queen's permission.
The Middle East Film & Comic Con has announced that Andrew Garfield, the beloved actor behind The Amazing Spider-Man, will be attending the event in Abu Dhabi from April 19-20, 2025, at the ADNEC Centre.
British police charged actor-comedian Russell Brand with rape and a multiple counts of assault over a number of allegations between 1999 and 2005, a police statement on Friday said.
A new trailer shows Liam Neeson starring in the upcoming 'The Naked Gun' re-make, made famous by comedy icon Leslie Nielsen who played bumbling cop Frank Drebin in the hugely popular TV and film series in the 1980s and 1990s.
American music icon Bruce Springsteen is set to release seven 'lost' albums with the majority of the 82 songs unheard, and written and recorded between 1983 and 2018.
The next installment of the "Avatar" movie franchise will introduce a new challenge to the Sully family on the moon of Pandora, director James Cameron said as Walt Disney unveiled the first footage from the film on Thursday.