JUSTIN BIEBER IN DUBAI FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY
With only a few days remaining until fans are invited to see the world’s biggest pop star live in Dubai, 117Live aims to ensure that all fans are able to enjoy a stress-free and convenient concert experience.
Please see below for important information regarding Justin Bieber’s concert on Saturday May 6th
- Doors open at 4pm. If conditions permit, doors will open earlier. If so this will be communicated on all 117Live social media platforms – Twitter, Instagram and Facebook – so please keep an eye out for live updates also on show day.
- Please note that professional photography is not permitted at the concert. Mobile phones are permitted.
- Guests are able to enter the arena with open water bottles.
- In order to beat main road traffic, arrive early at the area and enjoy the comfortable facilities at the Dubai Outlet Mall, located a stone’s throw away from the arena. Courtesy shuttle buses will be provided from the mall to the arena starting at 3pm.
- The main act will be on stage at 8pm. X-Factor winner Hamza Hawsawi, Canadian rap duo Deen Squad, DJ Rodge and your favorite Virgin Radio presenters will entertain the crowd beforehand.
Getting To The Autism Rocks Arena
- Many roads if not all lead to the Autism Rocks Arena on May 6th 2017. Please follow the 117Live social media channels and www.117live.com for updates on new road option (off E611) as well as suggested high way directions to get to the venue from various points of the UAE.
- Avoid main road congestion close to show time by arriving early and notice the new E611 venue access road allowing guests to avoid the Al Ain Road traffic.
- Dubai Outlet Mall and 117Live will run courtesy shuttle bus service between the Mall and the adjacent Autism Rocks Arena from 3pm on May 6th.
- Check out the various bus service options offered complimentary by 117Live.
- 117Live will introduce a new complimentary Park ’N Ride service. Park at Global Village Car Park and take one of the yellow shuttle buses to Autism Rocks Arena – the buses will run from 3pm until midnight and the ride is subject to first come first serve basis. Please note that the buses are also subject to main road traffic so allow for delays and travel time accordingly.
- 117Live and Dubai Outlet Mall will offer complimentary shuttle bus service between Dubai Outlet Mall and Autism Rocks Arena from 3pm onwards, allowing concert guests to arrive early at the area and yet have easy access to the concert venue, avoiding main road traffic congestion closer to show time.
- 117Live will offer complimentary bus service back to certain parts of town from the Autism Rocks venue after the show. All buses will collect passengers from the bus/taxi rank immediately after the show. They go to the following locations – Dubai Mall, Deira City Center, City Center Midriff, Mall of the Emirates and Ibn Battuta Mall. These buses will run as soon as full and are subject to first come first serve and availability.
At The Arena
- Autism Rocks Arena has got plenty of food and beverage options available onsite to make sure you stay happy and hydrated. For additional fun, look out for the fan favorite Zipline as well!
- Paramedics, a basic medical welfare area and ambulances will be onsite during Arena opening hours.
- Please bring cash with you – whilst we have ATM’s, these are limited. Skip the queue and buy your F&B tokens and official merchandise as soon as you arrive!
- This is an outdoor concert so do dress appropriately and lather on the sunscreen. Closed, comfortable shoes are a must.
- To get LIVE updates from the show please follow @117Live on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter! Don’t forget to use the Snapchat filter for the event.
- Look after each other! We are all excited to have a great concert experience so be sure to extend courtesy to all fellow guests as well as staff.
- Ask questions! The “Ask Me” staff is there to help. Reach out if you have any problems or questions on site and they will assist.
FOR TICKETS PLEASE VISIT http://117live.com.